Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA LIVE TOUR 2015 - II
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2015, 12:13 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
Is the guy on gray t-shirt from this forum? poor japanese fans behind him xD
Hahaha that's me! I've lurked here for a long time but never posted... I actually kept my arms down in the photo because the girl behind me was so in love with Kazuma and I knew if I put my arms up she wouldn't be in the picture and she was dessssperate. I regret it now that the photo is so awkward but whatevs.

I did feel bad about being so tall, but when you get admission number 17 you don't argue. The concert is amazing, btw. I've seen Ayu three other times, at Yoyogi and Saitama, and it's hard to compare. The small venue is so much fun with people dancing and shouting, way more than in the arenas. And she's so close! She touched my hand twice, and I pretty much devolved into a 12 year old at a One Direction concert. It was so fun! Also, I have to say the setlist really works well, and I wasn't super enthused when I first read it. It's definitely my favorite Ayu concert I've been to.

I'm going again on Friday, if anyone sees me say hi! I'll be the super tall dude. I'm also happy to answer any questions anyone has...