Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - English in ''Ladies' Night''
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2006, 03:56 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilayu
As I posted in this thread about the LN English, Ayumi does not sing the English. It's done by another person who is credited as the Vocoder Voice (synth voice). I hope this clear up any confusion and argument over whether or not it was Ayumi singing in English.

hmmm, who do they say sings this part? I still hear Ayumi singing it... if you listen her english isn't that good in the rap... words like replace and especially the word even...

I don't have the booklet to look at Hopefully I will get the album soon But if it's not her then they did a good job at finding someone that sounded exactly like her 0_o almost uncanny

I don't see how saying that she didn't mouth the rap in ladies Night qualifies as evidence though... she doesn't always sing every word in PV's... and at the end of forgiveness she didn't mouth any of that bloody english that to this day we don't know 'for sure' Plus in her Pride PV during the end when she is flailing around she isn't mouth the words to the chorus (actually it looks like its shooting backwards so she MIGHT be but with it like that who know)

How do we know these vocalists aren't japanese?

..::|Do no evil|::..