Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 [dates announcement]
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2017, 09:44 PM

I need to ask this: am I the only one who doesn't care at all about this tour? I'm not excited and she could have announced to not do a tour this year, I would actually be delighted.
Until MADE IN JAPAN (tour) and the recent CDL I always defended her arena tours and how many dancers she had. I discussed this a lot in private with another ahs member and always encouraged her to give HLS a try. Because I still love this tour (not the CDL though) to death. I probably watched it already a 100th time or so. In HLS the dancers actually have a reason to be there, they tell a story. But MADE IN JAPAN was just some recycled performance and the dancers where there for the sake of being there.
I watched the concert together with another ahs member who is also a friend while drinking cocktails. It still was boring as hell.
I excused this as an early best of tour kind of thing, but the CDL really was the worst concert she ever did. I was really ashamed if nearly everything, especially the cutesy section. I can't remember I ever disliked an Ayu concert. MADE IN JAPAN was the first one I found boring from start to finish and the last CDL was the first one I think was just damn fucking bad.
I always wanted to see her live, but I have no passion whatsoever for this new tour and this makes me sad. ;_;