Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2019, 06:57 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
The thing is maybe she currently has nothing to say. Maybe she doesn’t have a vision and has no idea what awaits nor what she would like to do or how to handle her career in the future. She had a mini album released less than a year ago. Let’s give her some time and see what happens. It’s not like she hasn’t released anything in 5 years.

There also might be things she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing with everyone that she might be going through. So I think the entitlement does happen to an extent.
My point is that it's naturally to openly wonder and discuss this among her fanbase. I'd agree more with it showing entitlement if we were talking about people messaging her openly on Twitter or other social media, but on a forum discussing her career... I think being rude to people just openly saying what they wish would happen isn't really doing anything productive If we all pretended we were okay with what's going on or were not open with what we wish was different, what's the point?

I don't agree when people call her lazy or personally insult Ayu seriously, but that's another subject entirely.