Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - AHS is temporarily unavailable
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2009, 11:00 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
...I ultimately gave up posting the TA messages here cuz every time I tried, I got the "unavailable" error again x_x I see someone else has done it though, so. That's good.
i always wondered why you stoped posting them!!!!!!! it made me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corybobory View Post
^On other boards I've seen that just encourages 10 pointless comments and then they stop :p
so true. it would really be useless to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
^ I see people do that already on here when there isn't a cap: "10x " lol wat?
yeah, that's BoBo xD i was also a little pissed at that at first, but now, i've stoped giving a damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
i think usuing a bigger server would be usefull and i m sure if you use a donation system people will be glad to help you. a lot of forum and website use that kind of thing and it work pretty wellso why not ahs. i know its hard for the mod and asking them to use their money would be unfair but if everyone donate like 5 to 10 dollars maybe im sure it would be a big help for you guys . what do you think ?

i dont know how much cost a server monthly or by year . maybe you can put a monthly goal or something .
lol that's the exsact thing i've said to pommy on faceboo when this problem started xD
donating would be very usefull and only done by people who want to donate, so no pressure if you don't.

but this just gave me an idea. you know how on jpopsuki they have a XXhour waiting system for those that don't seed? we could use the donating system to make people who don't donate wait a day or two before they can download the HQ OFFICIAL singles/albums/concerts.
i mean just the official versions, not the TV versions or radio rips. and it would be enough just to donate 1 dollar in 6moths or a year to be able to download these official stuff the same moment as they get uploaded.

this way we can make sure that some money would be donated , there won't be so many useless posts/spam and people will know that they can't download the new single today so they won't come and the saver won't overload^^

what do you guys think??