Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ III
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Ayu doesn't include flames and explosions for one tour and all of sudden avex is cheap, you guys are funny.
none says she needs a fireworks factory and boeing dissapearing off the stage together with coperfield. The thing is PoM had none of the fancy tricks, but it had well staged set and great outfits that acompanied that.
With such legendary artists like her I would either expect them to go all the way or make a simple show like they did with PoM. At this point music is the most importaint, so why go half assed with parts of it, i'd rather have no visuals and fancy costumes and focus on vocals and things like that instead of some kind of mess on the visuals departament.
I really am not someone who complains, i'm actually most of the time just shruging it off if i don't like something but at some parts of her works now i just don't know what to think. It just kinda starats getting all over the place, as if they don't know what to grab first, like as if there's no clear focus anymore. *shrugs*
As for me i dunno if there will be any concert that will top RnRC for me, i loved the visuals the costumes the stage everything, things were just spot on perfect to me. The only tour thata will top that for me is just that one i would see with my own eyes in the venue.