Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ “The FINAL”
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2015, 05:28 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
She's extending the show, not cutting and replacing. I understand if one song has to go, but not that many. Japanese fans saw somewhere an announcement that the show's length is 3 hours and 45 minutes.
There was an interesting discussion on mixi about some foreign fan singing all the time during one of Yoyogi shows. Japanese fan didn't know what to do, how to warn that foreign fan to stop singing since just looking into the eyes didn't work. He/she did warn the staff that that foreign fan was taking photos after the show. So the Japanese fan was asking other members how to behave in such situation.
I don't know if this fan is on this forum, but let's not forget that we should respect other listeners of the concert. I have experience of standing next to Japanese fans who were singing along all the time, talking to each other in a loud voice and even laughing like crazy all the time. This was really frustrating.
While I only sing out loud when expected I do think people are being a bit uptight. This is a concert and not a theatre play. Plus the music/ayu is too loud, I could barely hear myself think let alone someone else sing.

Keep in mind that I couldn't even hear Miccie sing during the chorus cuz the music is so effin loud^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 14th June 2015 at 05:33 PM.