Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Shake it♥ PV on March 17th on SSTV
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 03:55 PM
As if.. Initiate

Some of you make me want to cry of despair ! Mr Wellard knows that the business world isn't Carebears land ! If he can't handle the harshest critics then he can quit now, no one is gonna cry for this ! And only paying attention to good critics is the most stupid thing ever, how do you want to progress if you just pay attention to praises?!

Because a lot find him crappy make us bad fans ? But come on, if we THINK he is not talented, ruined PVs and songs it is our rights and maybe a truth, but it's not yours right to tell us we are spoiled ( what is the relation anyway o-o ) or dunno what else ! That doesn't make us bad fans or dunno what else, and the fact you lick Wellard's a$$ doesn't make you better ! The fact you try hard to enjoy Ayu's works make you even worst ! You shouldn't have to force yourself to like something ! That's not being all mellow about him that you will be able to better reach Ayu!

In my opinion the guys can't compose anything valuable, his appearances annoyed me to no end and I just hope he will quit because he just doesn't fit at all! I don't give a damn that he is gay or what else, but it bugs me that he makes believe that all gay dress like drag queen all day long !

Ayumi is a solo act, not a duo or else, then having him everywhere screw my brain.

Now that you say that the "bashers" are some others jpop singer fans or do the same elsewhere or dunno what else .... not in my case anyway, through the music I listen, Ayumi is like a sore thumb! Through all the jpop crap she is the only one I have been able to stand!

Now if you think that in the metal world no one is bashed or anything else, you are so wrong, I read worst about some bands that what I can read here about Ayumi.
Let's take an example, Nightwish dumped their singer Tarja in 2006 ( if I remember right) in 2012 their own fans still bash ( and more than harshly for some) their new singer since 2007!

I read elsewhere someone calling us jealous, wishing to work for ayu,blablabla ... seriously, Ayumi would ask me to work for/with her I would refuse ! I've never dream of that lol and as being a girl, why should envy anything from Mr Wellard o-o he could work for ayu, as long he doesn't show himself nor put his voice everywhere, but he is a too much young compositor to work with someone like Ayu, the guys should work more on his side, or why not work for someone less known ?! But no, he is everywhere and this is a big no no no for me as Ayumi is supposed to be a solo act.

Ayumi is the sore thumb through all the metal genres I listen and if she keeps him on songs and everything, I will just walk away. She is a fresh air I need times to times but I can live without anything new from hers. Her work until LS is fine to me and half of PQ is as well, so I would stick with her olds work and not follow her anymore. As simple than this. Though I would quit as well if she doesn't fix her vocals! Kyo from DEG acquired a harnessed of his voice that Ayumi will never react, he worked hard for this, but it's like she doesn't care much about this, she takes some lessons, use the technique very badly and think all is ok .... no it's not.