Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - WOWOW to broadcast ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ on September 23
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2018, 04:05 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

BRILLANTE is awesome for some reason I remembered someone saying it's evoLLANTE so I was a bit confused at first. I really love the performance though. Of course Timmy's look is more polished now too thenn it was in 2011. It bothered me so much, though with ayu's dress at the end :'D

also... ever free... astonishing vocals, tbh. I always wanted her to sing it but I couldn't have imagined how she'd sing it these days. Although this might be one of the cases where I prefer her old voice (not sure about that yet) she sung it really well, imo. Very dramatic too but for me, it fit. I can see people not like that though.
Just something about that dress is bothersome to me. It seems like it's supposed to "fly" lightly but somehow it doesn't? So during some movements, the dress kind of gets in the "visual way" and takes away some of moves' elegance for me. Not a big deal, though.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 24th September 2018 at 04:08 AM.