Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2)
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2011, 12:11 AM
MY ALL Initiate

Since no one else has replied I'll do my best to answer some of your questions, though I've been inactive for so long that it might not be accurate.

If you order tickets to print on your own they should be random.

There are seating charts of the different arenas floating around, each one of them has a different seating system so you'd have to find out what the different blocks are called. There's a guide to how to read your ticket in the first post, I'll re-quote it here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNgZhEnG View Post
There are basically 3 types of seats for a normal ticket.

Type 1: Arena <seat section> Block <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: アリーナ<seat section> ブロック <seat no>番台

Type 2: Elevated Level 1 Seats (North or South) <seat section> Row <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: 1階南(South) or 1階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no>番台

Type 3: Elevated Level 2 Seats (North or South) Row <seat no.>
Kanji/Katakana: 2階南(South) or 2階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no.>番台

If you are watching auctions bids, some Japanese will like to censor the seats number section on the ticket photos. I do not understands why they does this. Probably they are sly traders. But usually in the bid description you can spot the full description of the tickets (Just look out for the Kanji/Katakana words i had listed).

It's best that you try to remember these few kanji words by heart as when you go to the concert venue you have to find these seats anyway.
Type 1, Arena ticket, are floor seats.

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter