Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How do you display your Ayu things?
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2009, 07:10 AM
Far away Initiate

It's not silly to have your poster framed my friend. Some people (like you and me) don't like ruining it with tape or tack, especially if it's a rare or beautiful poster. My dear mum loves to clean and "wipe" things down. That's why you'll notice I have all my CD/DVD's preserved in plastic OPP bags so the moisture on that rag of hers does no harm. I also have my posters of Ayu framed for this reason. As a matter of fact I'm probably going to get 2 more frames for Secret and BLUE BIRD so my wall will be almost covered...maybe one for A COMPLETE if I decide to hang it. Just to give you an idea of how good it could look with professional frames:

These are actually high quality professional movie poster frames with non-glare UV-filtered plexiglass. Plexiglass doesn't attract anything to itself, or barely so no wiping required. They were custom cut for Japanese B-2...very snug fit. If you have the cash I'd highly recommend these. The best thing is if you own multiple posters, you can easily switch them around in the frames. In the end it's up to you whether to frame or not. To each his own. I'm kind of a hopeless case when it comes to these things haha.

Excuse the uh...crappy wall (that's why I cover it up in the first place with Ayu lolol).

This should belong in the "Post pics of your collection" thread but like most people...my items are on a shelf.

Last edited by jimex289; 21st March 2009 at 07:12 AM.