Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A [GOODS]
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2020, 03:05 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I wonder if the lottery entry is 1 per 9800 JPY spent or once per account? An A money is secured though so that's all that counts hahahaha
I think it is per 9800 JPY spent and not per account, as long as goods of the Tour are purchased.
Mu-mo edited the previous TROUBLE goods and they are eligble too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I am so freaking mad at mu-mo.
First of all it was giving me errors and it took me a while to figure out with item caused that error (it was the pink phonestrap, alltough it shows in stock)
Then I wanted to enter my credit card information and it keeps telling me I need to enter the information correctly, I used the same f*king credit card a few days ago to order the CDL Blu-Ray and it was totally fine. So I had to use Paypal... (at least they offer it now, otherwise I whould have been screwed <.< )
I had the same issue... again! So i had to use PayPal too. Pretty annoying but at least that one worked.

I bought the Lunchboxes, the white cup, keystrap with the big A logo and the AyuBetty pillow. I decided not to buy the phone case - price was a bit too steep for a phone case. Might regret it later, but oh well. Pretty excidted to finally get the pillow~

Last edited by Chris_Duvall; 12th June 2020 at 04:15 PM.