Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2014, 06:12 AM
appears Initiate

I smell a love song trilogy though. Zutto meaning "much" or "always"... Last minute... Walk... Maybe another girl falls in love, tries to tell guy but it's too late, has to walk away trilogy?

I too am a bit disappointed there will be no PVs as of yet. But on the same hand, I knew there was going to be a disappointing caveat to the new single. This couldn't possibly go off without something that's generally necessary to the release not being a part of it. First it was promotion, then it was remixes, then it was one PV, then it was no PVs, and now its at all of that plus no CD+DVD release. I'm starting to think her next single will have no instrumentals or no covers or just be a case with no CD in it.

I am happy for the song titles though. And that photo of Ayu is god awful. Her face looks the least photogenic I've ever seen it. And the chick helping her stretch... I swore that was a man in a dress. Ayu has caught the IDGAF bug pretty good I guess.

I'm excited. But I am a bit leery. There will be actual music on this single, right? Like, they didn't take away the background music while Ayu sings, right? Because that could go for the next single...