Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2014, 05:41 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Of course you don't. But how can you be so sure that the reason there isn't a DVD version or PVs isn't related to the budget or projected sales? You can't be.

And honestly, especially for longtime ayu fans, it's just a $10 single in one version, not a big deal. I'm not suggesting that people who don't like the songs should buy it, but if you LOVE the songs but don't like that there are no PVs or a DVD version, so you pirate the single instead of buying it, that I have a problem with.
I'm definitely going to pirate this single. If the songs are amazing enough I usually end up buying the single, however this time around since there isn't anything special making me want to buy it, I'll probably get the album if these songs are amazing enough.

I'm one of the rare people on this site who loves every single song on Colours. I think she's on a roll, so there's a huge possibility that I'll love what this single has to offer, because so far I've loved everything she's released since Feel the love.