Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 01:41 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Okay so i was in class but now that i'l back home I can say my feelings about this announcement.

Those last two years (2017 and 2018) have been the most boring for my ayu fandom because of the constant touring and lack of new music. I was really looking forward to the end of A^3 POWER OF MUSIC dates to see what would happen next.

For me it was a given that she would finally get back to releasing music because there was no excuse left for touring.

I mean look at the "excuses" she came up with in order to justify her tours with little new material since 2017 :
Excuse for Jtb tour : The fact that the 20th anniversary was coming
Excuse for POM 2018 : The fact that it was the 20th anniversary year
Excuse for TROUBLE tour : The fact that she released TROUBLE
Excuse for A^3 : The fact that the 20th anniversary year was coming to an end

I mean, now that 20th anniversary is over she HAS to do something, she has to keep us fans excited and release something new. But NO, she decided to come up with the laziest concept and extend the TROUBLE tour until 2020, i'm so disappointed.

TROUBLE was a scam because of only 3 new songs, the TROUBLE tour was a scam because in the end she didn't even sing the whole TROUBLE album despite being only 5 songs in it, and now this tour is the ultimate scam because she's too lazy to make new music so she's just extending a pre-existing tour as an excuse for touring again.

I'm really disappointed in her choice and i'm pretty sure a lot of us are, I mean most of us thought this announcement was a joke at first.

I love her so much so my disappointment really tears my heart apart but I can't help feeling the way I do.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm