Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2019, 02:37 PM
SCAR Initiate

Can we talk about how horrible the organisation was?

It took me about 2 hours queuing between goods, TA bonus and ticket (3 people only to hand tickets to everyone, with one for overseas fans, seriously TA?) Not that I came last minute either, but I was hoping I could chill and meet some ayu fans arriving 2 hours before the show...
This was very disappointing, considering we're in Japan, like wtf...

Anyway, was very happy with my seat (A2 block, Arena front) and the show was awesome, I had such a very good time!
Took many pictures, will try to share at least some here later.
The list was awesome in general, loved walking proud (she cried a bit during the chorus) and Sparkle (by the way, Sparkle was part of the medley, it started and ended with Sparkle if I remember).
Ayu was gorgeous, she couldn't sing the last 1234 you and me, said thank you instead. Also she made a mistake on lyrics, was it during EnergizE?
No band but there was a chorale + strings + drums.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show!
By the way, you were right the upper floor was empty and in the dark but the rest was definitely full tonight, didn't see an empty seat near me.

Edit: the 21st anniversary tshirt and the Trouble tour's towel went sold out, guess they were the most popular goods tonight.

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]

Last edited by Sim'; 6th April 2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Add