Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2005, 10:38 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub
so what is real???
i have any jpop miya dvds...and are very very real for me
ans what is the problems?

who say that miya is a botleg records??? maybe they have the rights of jpop artists for sale over japan ....the price of MIYA dvds is very expensive too
They have no rights - the same as other bootleg producers. Only record company which have rights is Avex Trax (in Japan) - and also Avex agencys in other asian countries releasing overseas versions like Avex Taiwan + SM Entertainment in South Korea. Maybe there r also some other companies in some other countries but from my knowledge no one else have no rights for releasings AYU products.

If u think that any EXPENSIVE PRICE product is original I want to u know that many bootlegs is almost in the same price like originals and they only feed on ppls naivete. I'm sorry that I must say this but.. u r really stupid if u're paying for bootleg products almost the same price u could buy original overseas version... U should support AYU - not deceitful bootleg recors