Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] New Album; Tour: ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2014, 09:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Pray and Hello new me will probably be close to each other on the album.

This is pretty exciting... I don't think she's ever had such a different take on her albums. Usually it was just 'her old team' with maybe one or two new collaborators but most of this album is like m-flo and other EDM-producers.

Oh and as for the new album, will all of the tracks be revealed beforehand due to the free CDs? So 6 tracks plus Hello new me plus Pray plus Feel the love/Merry-go-round? Then some interludes? I'd hope that they'll keep some songs a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
I'm afraid that her album turn into something really generic and too much american. I hope she really put her soul in the songs.
Wait & see.

edit: I wonder how the showcase'll be. Big concert or simple (as Pom tour or limited TA concert tour)?
The description for the show seems to indicate that this is probably her most innovative tour ever. It's why they are only holding it in three cities, I think. Also the price is a bit higher than normal but the CD might be included in that price. (8600yen vs. 9300yen now)

Last edited by truehappiness; 8th April 2014 at 09:30 AM.