Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to join Team Ayu~ II
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2011, 01:35 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I was gonna renew my account now and it seems pretty straight forward.
Now, I don't get the part where you type your name in katagana. My name still is under romaji, and it does seems to be ok with the system.. Well..I will put a really basic tutorial here of what I'm doing to renew my TA account.

1.- Login into avex website: http://fc.avex.jp/ayu/
2.- In your upper left hand corner, you will see a red button that says "LOGIN" Like this one:

3.- Login as if you were logging into TA: (member number and password, and press the red button)

4.-Again, in your upper left hand corner, you will see your member name, member number, and the following:

Probably there is a red message blinking like the following: "更新が近づいています" which means "Are approaching update" according to google translate. Probably something like "your account is about to expire".
What you have to do now is to press the left hand red button that says "継続する" which means "continue" according to google translate.

5.- After pressing that button, you will get some kind of form, displaying all your personal info. It is supposed everything is fine, but if not, then please change what it has to be changed.

Then, press the grey button at the bottom of this page.

6.- On the next page, they will ask you to confirm the info you just entered. Then, if everything looks ok, press the right hand grey button. To return to the last page, press the left hand grey button.

7.-Next, they will ask you to choose the pay method. Obviously, we will choose " クレジットカード " which means "credit card". Then press the grey button at the bottom of this page.

8.- On the following page, you nee to enter your credit card info.
There is a question here that says "かんたん継続を利用しますか?" And I supposed it means they are asking you whether you want them to remember your card info. Not sure about it though, so I chose "しない" that means "no".
When you are ready, press the right hand grey button.

9.- On the next page, they want you to confirm the information. If everything looks good, press the right hand grey button.

10.- Finally you will get something like this, which says they have accepted your credit card payment, and your TA membership expiation date has been extended for another year, like the following:

And you are ready!

I hope this helps!!
Mane

Last edited by maneayu; 3rd July 2013 at 09:53 AM.