Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2018, 05:43 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

what is 'special final' in 19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm View Post
OK, back to Brazil and my thoughts about the Ishikawa concert:

- The arena was soooooooo tiny! Gave me a feeling of an ~intimate performance~. Every seat was good and I got PERFECT seats, near the main stage and the catwalk. Ayu, Timmy and some dancers saw me sometimes XD

- same setlist

- I don't like that "Susana Vieira" hair, but... life goes on.

- We can't compare this concert to the original PoM. (and please, never compare to the DVD!) It was another vibe. The original was sad and serious, about lost, sadness and hope. This one was about joy, happiness and overcoming things. Ayu was laughing and smiling every time. We can see the difference in forgiveness. The end of BRILLANTE was different, this time she "defeated the demon". We can see a storyline in this concert.

- I don't think she was overdramatic the entire concert. The only one part that I was "gurl please stop" was the last part of Mad World. It was totally unnecessary.

- Loved the new versions of evolution (finishing the song with the lalalala was epic) and ever free, but NEXT LEVEL was really boring. The original one is more emotional.

- Yes, it was my first concert and I Cried in every song, even Catcher In The Light XD

- I never liked Curtain Call but the performance was really powerful. A good song for an encore.

- As always, she slayed in A song for XX. Amazing vocals, lights and performance.

- Saw again backstage people with the 2019 dates shirt. Maybe it will be an upgraded version for the DVD like the last PoM.

- Missed a new song for the 20th like Mirrorcle World and Tell All.

- how beautiful you are was the climax of the concert. An amazing performance and and made me think that it was a concert about overcoming as a lgbt+ person. It fits in the song choices and order with the storytelling and, for me, that was the power of music that she wanted to "project" with this concert.

- We always expect more of Ayu. Every concert she gave us something new or different or something BOOM like a new song with the big cross XD This was really about the essence of the lyrics.

- I wanted more? Yes. If she performed AT06 or RnRC 7 Days Special i would want more too. We will always want more. It's not my favorite tour but not a bad one.

Now I can't wait to go to another tour in 2020! (and really thinking about going to the "special final" in 19)

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!