Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA Message 234
Thread: TA Message 234
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2008, 01:36 AM
Initiate

I'm such a sap, I teared up so many times while reading this latest message. My heart actually contracted a little when I saw so many responses to this TA Message - I was wondering if something scary (or scandalous!) had happened.

What can I say that hasn't already been said by you lovely people? Ayu is strong, but even the word strong doesn't seem to characterize her. She endures and that, I can say honestly here, is what I love about her as a person (from what very very little I guess about her as a person) and her as a musician. She inspires me, again and again, and reading messages like this, hearing how much she loves her fans and loves the, well, love that we all bring her gives me hope that she'll have the strength to pull through. And if she can, well, that gives me the courage to do so, too.

I KNEW there was something wrong at CDL. My heart was breaking, having to watch her be on stage and perform, all the while she was bursting into tears or her voice would fail her - it was painful and uncomfortable, as if I were watching something indecent. It's frustrating having to watch someone you admire be in that state and not be able to say or do anything for them... but just knowing that I support Ayu and that I'm so proud to be her fan and so happy that she's making music for us and working so hard for us all makes me feel like that support does some good. Clearly it does Ayu a lot of good.

We'll always support you, Ayu <3 And we'll sing twice as loud so you can hear us.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."