Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV]
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2011, 01:29 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmish87 View Post
Vocally she didn't impress me at all,and WE ALL know
she can do really better.
It seemed like she is struggling too much with some songs
she was obviously off key for the most part of the concert
forgiveness was absolutely ruined,but progress was really good <3
and i also liked new versions of the trilogy,pure awesomeness !!!
She really was shouting a lot more in Power of Music
than ever in any of her previous concerts
She rocked vocally at 7 days FINAL RnR Circus tour.
I was blown away and couldn't believe my ears )
She can't do better, this was her best vocally post-hearing loss.
What the **** are you talking about? xD I know my vocal theory and practice enough to see that Ayumi had major improvements towards Power of Music
Have you watched the low quality video rip or listened to the better audio rips? The video rip often made her SEEM off when she wasn't because of the low audio quality. Cause vocally progress was the worst song of the concert and forgiveness one of the best. progress was shouted and off, forgiveness had her hitting most of the Eb5s in the chorus, the damn hard chorus.
And the reason you prefered RnRC may be that this is completely unaltered while RnRC was only released on edited DVD/Bluray, her vocals were worse in that tour, but editing made them sound great. While Power of Music did not yet get editing. When this gets out on DVD and Bluray - after they get to work on her vocals - it will probably feature her best vocals.