Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2011 AHS Ayumi Hamasaki Film Festival Voting
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2011, 01:09 AM
P.S II Initiate

I wrote some things about all videos:
1- At first I thought "oh no! another boring video mixing her pv's, the end is sooooo cool. But in fact is a bit boring the rest of the video. I'd like to everyone see this whole video!

3- Criminal was the song I want to use to made a video (I'll do it anyway xD) but I was trolled when the other criminal started to sound haha, I think it fits well the song.

4- INSOMNIA was like OMG I want to see that film NOW! I like the edit too ^^ I only want to see a bit longer "trailer" too.

5- The letters were so fast, but I like the video, the music was well with the images.

6- I don't like too much the PV's that were used on this video, I don't like male voices either, but it wasn't bad made. Actually the videos were really well mixed with the music.

7- Ahw so cute, I love Replace <3 and how it was put that live part *¬*

8- The "no no no" in Sparkle performance was so LOL haha I love it. Lookin this video made me want even more going to see her live T_T

I still don't know who to vote D: I'm between 4 and 7 besides I enjoy seeing all the videos