Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST**
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2009, 08:35 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
same for me , I think Japan's the only country to utilise all these fat cd cases ?

even Eng / Chinese CDs are not packaged in this manner . I don't know for KPop though

it has its pros & cons . The pro's that it looked more 'stand out' while the bad bad thing's that when comes to storage space in the house , it can be quite a pain

that & also it's not easy to be replaced when it's damaged internally/externally

*points to Koda's BEST BOUNCE & LOVERS & ayumi's Memorial address*

both of them have been smashed up internally for quite sometime at my end . I do hope that in future I can replace the cases somehow or another
Singles aren't really all that great in the fat cases (my copies of BLUE BIRD, Rule/Sparkle and t2m look silly next to all the CDonly copies) but for albums there's nothing better.

I've been to music stores before looking for them and the guys there think it's a great idea. I think the music industry just goes with whatever's cheaper which sucks for me, because every western album I've ever had has a crack in it somewhere, I always break bits off taking the discs out!

I don't have any KPop CDs so I can't comment either

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr