Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Love songs NINKI
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Love songs NINKI
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2010, 09:32 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody! View Post
most likely that's true. It's kind-of impossible to rise in sales in this digital era, with low general sales for CDs. ESPECIALLY if you've been the queen of pop like Ayu has for like 13 years.
But.. This only means Ayu has to work increasingly harder so keep in the top10 of yearly music sales.
I can only expect her to release loads of singles and albums, remix, dvds and such in 2011, and do LOTS of touring. 1 album with 200~300k sales simply isn't enough anymore ^_^
ugh I hate this! AVEX is gonna milk her even harder

I think that the smartest move right now would be to reinvent herself once again, but I'm not talking about just changing her hair, but also her musical style, pvs, etc. I think Love songs is just another step to musical perfection :O

What I mean is that for example, Madonna is been around for 3 decades, and ayu still has more albums and videoclips than her. Ayu is done what Madonna is done in 3 decades and more in around 1 decade only! Which is just mad

Ayu's music has a style that is very familiar to us all, and we get "bored" or used to it, but if we heard these present songs a few years ago, We would have been so overwhelmed