Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New singles Terminal & XOXO ~episode 2~
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2014, 03:26 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Sometimes I wonder if ayu's really the one who created everything and had all of the ideas or the details which is what people care about. Obviously no one does everything, but I wonder if she did as much as we think she did. Idk idk. The execution of the concepts, details, and music...idk. she seemed very compelled to just do everything, even if she was tired and etc. It's an interesting form of passion.

Like in that interview when she talked about doing her own thing now that she finds more appealing than what other people want, it makes me wonder what she was doing before. Like, maybe she should listen to people again, but the right people.
I understand this feeling too and I thought much about it, because for one point once it felt more like the Ayu mega-manager who wrote the lyrics (maybe) andd controlled the execution (maybe) was changed and this we got the different Ayu we got. what if she actually was like this from the start?