Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New singles Terminal & XOXO ~episode 2~
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2014, 07:54 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
One person's garbage is other person's treasure.

There's a huge difference between "I didn't like this/that/anything since MY STORY" to "This bitch is crazy/She doesn't care about her career/She is listening to bad people" etc.

You and anybody else are free to dislike anything you want, but it gets really annoying when people come over here trashing everything like everything is bad from an objective (and not subjective) point of view, or like they are having tea with her on the afternoon and can say for sure what's on her mind regarding her career or how much she cares.

You don't know shit, on the same way people who are satisfied knows shit about how is she feeling about her career.

On the contrary my dear, it's the complete opposite. Being satisfied when an artist is doing mediocre projects like ayu's current single for example. It's honestly sad, i mean even if you compare her works and concerts from now and two years ago. The difference in quality is clearly seen. Now a fan who sees these changes and complains because they know that ayu can do better. That is the characteristic of fans who genuinely care and believe in her. Those fans truly want ayu to give 100% on her music like she used to or even more. But those who see ayu half-a*****her music and actually say it's ok because that's ayu right now. When something it's clearly wrong . Those fans don't know sh** and don't believe that ayu can do better.
I've seen ayu's best and this years mess it's it.

Last edited by calltome; 7th October 2014 at 07:57 AM.