Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New singles Terminal & XOXO ~episode 2~
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2014, 11:26 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Sometimes I wonder if ayu's really the one who created everything and had all of the ideas or the details which is what people care about. Obviously no one does everything, but I wonder if she did as much as we think she did. Idk idk. The execution of the concepts, details, and music...idk. she seemed very compelled to just do everything, even if she was tired and etc. It's an interesting form of passion.

Like in that interview when she talked about doing her own thing now that she finds more appealing than what other people want, it makes me wonder what she was doing before. Like, maybe she should listen to people again, but the right people.
How can you believe she is the only one who created the brand "AYU" ?? she said herself that AYU was created by a lot of people ! When she was at her peak she had an ARMY of collaborators who worked and were the best in their respective fields for her she wasn't the one behind every ideas or concepts she simply couldn't (look at Dearest MV and you will understand what I mean...) but nonetheless she was implicated in everything at 100% for sure! She represented by herself in 2001 if I remember well 15% of the whole market to make it simple billions and billions of yens ! it was just impossible for her to take every decisions by herself you know it's like a BIG company ... that's why now she is "free" she is not anymore what she used to be commercially !! She doesn't have the same pressure and she doesn't have the obligation anymore to satisfy anyone else !

I understand your statement and even agree with you ! I can't believe that the one which has made MV like Walking proud, alterna or endless sorrow is the same which made XOXO or Shake it for exemple ... but it's just another side of her and she is influenced by other people !

When you watch the making of her concerts you can see she is not a puppet ! she is not the one who make everything because she can't but she looks at every single detail ^^

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 7th October 2014 at 11:32 PM.