Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2021, 03:42 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
From TA
---
Whether it's a performance on a live streaming or a live concert without an audience,
we've been making one promise that has never changed.
Finally, the time has come―
491 days have passed since the last time we faced each other.

It is a re-creation of last year's countdown live "MUSIC for LIFE",which became a mirage.
The newly reconstructed "MUSIC for LIFE ~return~" will be also a special live only for TeamAyu created by the current ayu,
and there is no doubt that it is the best set list ever.

Normal has been rewritten
The time for pessimism has already passed―――.

ayu will launch her follow-up concert from Maihama Amphitheater on June 26th and 27th, with a total of three performances plus TA-only streaming.

In order to make a new beginning with as many TA members as possible, or even with all TA members...

The end is in your hands.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

*There will be two types of tickets on sale this timelatinum Seats, which are guaranteed to be in the front row, and Regular Seats.

・Platinum Seat: For those who have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016) and the expiration date is May 2021 or later.
・Regular Seats: Available to TeamAyu members or those who have enrolled (paid) and received a membership number by the application period (Monday, May 10, 23:59) and whose expiration date is May 2021 or later.

[Title]
ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~

[Schedule]
June 26(Saturday),27(Sunday), 2021.

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

“ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~” will also be available on mu-mo Live in paper view format, which can only be purchased by TeamAyu members.We will inform you of the details as soon as they are finalized. (they really wrote paper but they mean "pay per view" hahaha)
I've been in TA for over 6 years now, would've love to apply for the premium tickets as it makes the subscription worth it. Hoping for some dates in China later in the year as I could potentially get there...

Follow me @njanjayrp