Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2005, 02:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub
WELL i don't care what do you think

i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality...here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions

and yesasia for latin amerinca is the store more ineffective and uncertain that i know

for my the products of miya are not pirates... and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things.

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas
"for my the products of miya are not pirates"
-if its proven they make pirated goods...then i guess ur just stubborn thinking that "no, mine cannot be fake"

"i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality"
-well since u have the internet, y dont u just DL off of the internet, as u said...its the same quality

"and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things"
-r u telling me that since u dont no wut the real things r, u resort to buying the bootlegs? well since now u no which 1 is fake, then u should stop

"here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions"
-so wut? that doesnt mean u should continue buying illegal goods

n yea...as dominika842000 said, buying illegal bootleg products only supports the people making these products n in no way does it support ayu.