Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] A ONE official review
Thread: [Official Message] A ONE official review
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2015, 05:52 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
Certainly no master of translation but this is what I'm reading.......in summary with a little assistance from Google

a Bell: Gentle piano and magestic strings, "now" is the dawn of ayu World.
WARNING: uplifting rock tune, women's (feminist?) lyrics.
NO FUTURE: uplifting riff track with a high range but the melody is one that makes you feel pain.
Anything for You: Ayu's longest song. Doesn't care about the length of the song but the immersive feel of the world it presents. The lyrics for "It's all right because I'm sure to grab your hand" hit you in the chest (?)
Last minute: hugely popular amongst fans in the trillogy Dec 24, 2014. The bare/pure emotions of "Ayumi Hamasaki ROCK" with a one-shot take PV.
Zutto...: Also released in the trillogy. Composer Tago Kunio produced the classic "Days", the video shot in -10 degrees celcius (?) <----is this really all they have to say?
Out of control: Tetsuya Yukumi, composer of "Memorial address" and arranger tasuku. Ayumi Hamasaki World's song of love beyond limits of generation and gender.
Story: Will resonate with a sad heart with its warm melody. Will remind you of "walking proud" which will shake you to your core. You can't listen without tears coming.
THE GIFT: Could be called the ultimate wedding song. "That love is one of the gifts from God himself to the world"
The Show Must Go On: The process of ayu's development as a singer over 15 years, from the ayu that dared to have a tour in 2000 to the current eta. The message is that "The Show Must Go On"
Walk: Performed at CDL 2014 on New Year's Eve in the centre of the merry-go-round. Impressed Ayu's audience singing while tears fell uncontrollably.

Please take with a large grain of salt as I'm still pretty basic even after all this time lol
Thank you for your translation

Wait there is no way Last minute is a one-shot video. They probably meant it includes several long shots?