Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'オヒアの木' composed by Kazuhito Kikuchi out now!
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2020, 01:20 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

https://gachi-spo.com/art-sports/18823.html

This shows a lot of the old tweets from the exchanges Max had, some of the tweets don't exist so they're screencapped or quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
To me this new song doesn't include any real strings. It's been a long time I noticed she's been using like fake violins for the arrangements. Sometimes they even mix them with real strings (some parts are programming some parts are real strings).
In TROUBLE they had "real strings" for most songs that had them, but instead of a whole group, I think what they did was record a single violin and multiplied it for different parts. Rather than the usual crediting of "strings", it was just "violin". Usually it would be like Gen Ittetsu Strings or Yuko Kajitani Strings, but only Yuko Kajitani has been credited for some recent songs as solely violin. It could result in a less full sound but could still be considered real at that point.

Quote:
Oh okay...Wasn't he the one who messed up the CDL performance a couple of years ago? (or do I mix him with someone else?)
He did mess up at the M(A)DE IN TOKYO thing from what I recall. The performance was really awkward.

Last edited by truehappiness; 6th July 2020 at 01:40 AM.