Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 11:57 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan
Well her fan club was not open to international fans for a very long time officially and when it did it was personal wish of Ayu and international fans get huge bias to get better seats at the shows. (And usually next to some other foreigners)
Her main core is fans in Japan and TeamAyu website is horrible because the team behind it is horrible. In general I do believe that for Ayu to really come back she would need to change most of her team. Dvd editing, managers, creative advisors, and yes - get new people to redo the website too. At least her instagram promos and teasers seems to be well made and it gives hope.