Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN 2nd ORICON SALES THREAD
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN 2nd ORICON SALES THREAD
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2009, 01:17 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
the sales drop down really fast . i guess once the wave with all the fans that buys anything from ayu in 4 versions is done , her sales goes down fast .

i guess the song and the pv didnt touch many people (i have to admit ayu was beautiful but those pv and songs were quit boring) . after hearing sparkle i think that single is more fresh and have higher chances to sale. past chritmas and new year people must be tired of ballad and wanna hear more catchy songs .

ps : for people who wants to compare taboo and this single i think its ridiculous . first of all taboo is elecro pop , days green are more ballad and second of all taboo had only 2 versions in sales in store when ayu have 4 wich means fanatic buys all the 4.

to be honest i dont think those sales are so glorious especially if you think taht a lot of people buy 4 of them just to get the different covers wich helps a lot her sales.....

dont get me wrong i love ayu .... but i m just trying to give my point of view about those sales.

ps 2 : i wouldnt ask kuu for pregnancy advice either. her rotten egg story was the dumbest thing i ever heard.it was hilarious. especially when all the scientist started to reply all serious about it on tv.
Unfortunately, I've gotta disagree with you. I'm not so sure about GREEN, but I'm quite sure Days is a song that most people can relate it to. It's that winter ballad that's very mainstream and 'for the people' kind of thing. So yeah.

And great sales so far! She got #1 for the combined week? WOOO! And it surpassed glitter/fated's sales! Now it's time to beat Mirrorcle World! But even if it doesn't, it's okay. I love this single!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO