Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ GOODS
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2018, 05:17 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

"Since 1998's"... Ew... that grammatical mistake bothers me more than the 'bilieve' or 'cowntdown' ones since those were "just" typos...

Now, those goods have no identity rather than her "own" ones... Like, the Defend Paris ones are fine, they look nice, are simple and Ayu is/was the simple girl too and often does have simpler goods and looks...
The smileys... well, they don't seem very "Ayu" to me or fitting for the 20th anni but I suppose they're nice and yea... I will just see it like the hello kitty collaboration... Might not fit the tour/it's theme but a collaboration is something good I suppose and they look fine... But I much more prefer her Defend Paris collaboration... Or, simply her own goods...

Btw, I really want to get the key chain and this is first time I am seriously thinking about getting goods so like, if I want to order it, will I have to do it over mu-mo or how? And when will we know what goods will be on mu-mo? Or how does it work? Sorry, I don't want to be a bother but I'd really like to know cuz I just want the key chain so much xD

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 30th March 2018 at 05:33 PM.