Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 37th thread - DAIGO's 1st cover album Deing (05.12.18)
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018, 05:12 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I love the gacha keychains, they are so cute.

I still need to get around to watching Daigo on Music Station. I also thought of David Bowie right away when I saw the new silver costume.
The keychain designs are randomly allocated cos you don't know what design will come out of the machine

And the fact that they're 15 designs in total issued for Solo debut 15th anniversary live [DAIGO VS DAIGO☆STARDUST] , it's very easy for fans to keep putting in 500 Yen coins inside until they get hold of whichever designs they want D:

It's very tempting to do , I know cos I also fell victim to it when I went for their 1st/last countdown live and I wanted to put more 500 Yen coins inside the machine but my friends stopped me before I ran out of $ , haha

Even before DAIGO made his solo debut as DAIGO☆STARDUST , DAIGO during his indie days , his image was very flamboyant and he said several times how much the late David Bowie influenced him , be it style and/or music wise

Anyway in a way it's sad that DAIGO☆STARDUST's music career was short lived cos he had some excellent songs in his discography . That's if you're willing to over look his ridiculous questionable outfits

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site