Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] 17th thread ~ Hiatus + SHINPEI's 32nd bday live with MUSCLE ATTACK (11.5)
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2012, 04:13 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Finally , HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 has officially concluded after it has been ongoing for the past 2 weeks & with today being the last date that things finished at Makuhari Messe International Exhibition 9.10.11 Hall , outfits wise , BREAKERZ went back to basics as what they did on the very 1st day of the event .

Why I said so ? cos on the very 1st day of HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 , everyone all donned the outfits they wore in HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA & today's no exception

What DAIGO tweeted earlier on :

Caption that DAIGO included besides the photo : 【速報】ハロウィンパーティー2012全公演終了!! DAIGOの感想「最幸(さいこう)」 HYDEさん yasuさん DAIGOのスリーショット締め!!ハロウィン拡散だあ!

http://p.twipple.jp/X0vYY

Hello Mummy DAIGO xD & of course he's not alone , with Acid Black Cherry & HYDE . Weird that even though all 3 wore the same outfits as what they did in HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA , they did some minor twerks to their outfits :O

Like for example , the hair colour of yasu's is a sandy blonde shade while for HYDE , his scarlet red coloured contacts is so pure ... evil @_@

As for DAIGO .... uh I'm not sure lmao , he's more erm ... belted up ? xD

Anyway great success that HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 had & hopefully there will be HALLOWEEN PARTY 2013 for next year too yay

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site