Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Reliving her past in her 198th Thread
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2019, 05:03 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
I may just get my friend to mail it to me via express airmail before I reach Japan because it's gonna be so difficult if I win a ticket for the 10th which is also the day I land.
What your friend can do in order for you to have more assurance is that she can call the hotel staff and tell them she mailed something to the hotel you plan to stay so that they can keep a note on it

Would be helpful too if your friend provides a tracking number to the hotel staff if you want her to use EMS

That's what my middleman did when I went Osaka 2 years ago to watch BREAKERZ & GRANRODEO joint concert . After my middleman mailed the tickets to the hotel my sister & I stayed , he called the hotel staff on my behalf

By doing this , at least when you arrive in the hotel , you wouldn't get a rude shock when you asked the hotel staff & that they might not have any prior knowledge about this

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site