Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album (January 2023)
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2022, 09:00 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanes View Post
This album is a joke.
The title, the song titles, the (I guess) 2 interludes.

Clearly a lack of inspiration. That's too bad because with nonfiction and summer again it looked like she was back but ... well, nope.

And the covers, come on. No inspiration at all, the place looks cheap as f**, she's past the thinnest waist ever but no, let's make it flat just like she's 17yo with a cruel lack of imagination (hello Panasonic 2004 CM)

And the pose ... seriously. Well, it annot be worse than the junkie fake smile of missunderstood but it's really, really bad.

I'm pretty sure "I remember you" will sound as bad and cheap as "Days" and "You are the onle one".

Ayu, it's the first time I'm so disappointed in an album release. Not gonna buy it this time, sorry not sorry.
I understand everyone has a different opinion and that is totally valid, but we haven’t even heard any snippets of the songs to assume they’re already going to sound bad just cuz the album cover and tracklist wasnt to ur taste. I don’t expect everyone to be optimistic or have the same expectations for the album because again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some of the comments you’ve made seem a little harsh.