Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2023, 05:35 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I will not lie , I do miss the old days when Ayu & Kuu were literally everywhere but what avex did with over promoting them do backfired to a certain extent

That also unfortunately happened to GIRL NEXT DOOR too

The last decade or so , Johnnys , AKB & LDH family trees have dominated sales wise & rarely solo acts are able to sell well

Even those who've been around for in the business even longer than Kuu such as Fukuyama Masaharu-san also face the same problem but his solo tours still sell well

As Corvina said in the previous page of the thread , the 1st round of fanclub ticket balloting for Kuu's duo angeL/monsteR tour was quite high in demand

I think if Kuu want to get more people to like her music , she would have done this a long time ago & not now

And I feel Kuu is now at a point in her life that she want to do things that she geniunely wants to do & not what avex make her want to do

Besides now with social media , it's 1 avenue that non fans get to find out about her & also her music

That happened to Kuu's cover of COMPLEX's Megumi no Hito which unexpectedly got a boost in online popularity

So something like this can happen again , you never know

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site