Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 『A SUMMER BEST』8. August 2012 ~II~
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2012, 06:24 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
^ OMFG I totally misread your post! I thought you wanted the promotion for this release LOL! (I also couldn't make up what ASB meant (A SUMMER BEST)... LOL I NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP)

Yes I agree! This kind of promotion is only for BEST albums, though I feel that she needs to boast her sales a bit. It seems that Japan now only actively follow her tours and such and kinda slipped with the music. It was sad seeing Party Queen chart on the 2nd place and not getting higher, and this all was to blame on the lousy promotion! So idk I think she should release something that has been promoted heavily so she can smack all those overrated J-POP/K-POP groups in their 48 membered faces!

I think she'll do something amazing with the ToX song though. And as much as I respect several people liking Timmy's work, I hope she did the song with Yuta Nakano again! This is the most anticipated release for me this year .
Party Queen is a very sad tragedy. Seemed the all material-in-one release gimmick is not good. But at least it managed to grab the 2nd spot daily/weekly.

Although, HLS is, according to reviews, are going well, and she have many dates, to boot! She's still in!

Ayu should actually compose again, and hire her director for the ourselves/BoY/alterna pv's. those three are her best imo. plus the mammoth promotions, and if the ToX song would be just as that, we can guarantee a platinum hit.