Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2021, 11:18 PM
Two of us Initiate

Last one!

(20:58) Max asks Ayu if she has a goal or a dream now. Ayu says that for herself, she has nothing else she wants to do and no dreams. But she has dreams for things outside herself, maybe. Max is confused; doesn't she do what she wants?

Ayu says: "Because of what I do, I have made something, and it makes other people happy. That makes me really happy. But in the past, I was doing it for myself. I was myself happy to have people clamor over me. I wanted people to say I was cute so I went to the beauty salon a lot and went shopping a lot."

They agree she doesn't really do that anymore.

Max says again it's good she does what she wants but the fans won't go with her if she TOTALLY divorces herself from what they want to see.

The rest is the two of them joking, mostly, and they ask Team Ayu to continue to support Hamasaki Ayumi.

In the car, the cameraman asks Max again what his favorite song is, and Max says he loves You&Me and he thinks Komuro and Ayu are geniuses. Then he mentioned other tie-up songs like LOVE ~destiny~, and the piano version of LOVE, which he really loves, so maybe LOVE is his favorite song. Ayu, Max says, has an incredible aura.

The cameraman says to leave comments about any other collaborations we the viewers may want to see!