Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2019, 06:17 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylovesongaku View Post
I thought I had heard or read somewhere that she was uncomfortable with the pace of her early career and felt overworked. It’s not fair to expect to keep that insane pace. It takes a lot of energy not just to write songs, but to record songs, be involved in the production process, do photoshoots, film PVs, do press and promotion all that on top of maintaining what must be a rigorous rehearsal schedule and doing multiple shows weekly for months across the country. That’s insane! You say she can “easily” do that? A single song is hard enough given her schedule, but to expect a full album? Come on, guys. I want new music too, but we can’t expect her to maintain the same pace she had twenty years ago.
I'm not saying I'm expecting new material because I'm not. I'm actually pretty ok with her current pace.

What I'm saying is that she most likely just doesn't feel like releasing new music, because if she wanted to, she would just go on and release new music. She doesn't, she wants to tour, and more power to her in doing whatever she feels like doing about her career.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)