Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』~III~
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2017, 12:31 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
God, I can't believe some of you actually complained for an entire page about the lack of updates on the first post. As Koumori so kindly stated, I've been extremely busy IRL with moving to the other side of the country and starting a new job. I assume (or at least I hope) all of you understand that's far more important than adding tour dates to a post.

Next time, feel free to PM me instead of complaining here. It's not that I don't accept your feedback (I'm actually very open to hearing complaints and suggestions), but discussing matters that are not related to this thread's main topic is considered off-topic and is, as such, against the rules.

Last but not least, the first post has been updated. I hope the information there can be helpful as a first source about the tour, but I must warn you that I am not updating it with every single piece of information that comes up—don't expect to see every single picture or tweet there. The point of a forum is that its members follow the thread in order to keep updated on a subject and the first post is only used as the first stop for those who haven't been active and want an easy, quick "view" of what's happening.
Some people just live in their own world and always think about themselves first. Once when you say the truth, they just bring up arguments and excuses to justify their view.

This never changes.

Regarding the CM, I believe it is part of the promotion to remind people "the tour is going on!"

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR