Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [TeamAyu] Q&A
Thread: [TeamAyu] Q&A
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2023, 01:20 PM
Love song H-Initiate

2023-01-30(JST) | Q&A
Q: I got an autograph ball from ayu at the Yoyogi show on 12/30! I held out my pink knit hat and ayu noticed me. I didn't get the ball, but I was so happy to get the autograph ball from Ayu and to be able to make eye contact with her! Do you remember me, ayu? <かなさん>
A: Wow! I remember so much! That was a great plan, you really stood out from the crowd!

2023-02-02(JST) | Q&A
Q: At the end of this Countdown concert "Remember you", you were dashing back and forth down the flower aisle, but you were out of breath, right? Right? 
<maiさん>
A: Who wouldn't be! I was having so much fun that I still had energy to sing right after the dash. The one who was surprised the most was none other than me. LOL.

2023-02-06(JST) | Q&A
Q: I went to Yoyogi on 12/30! I had not been able to go to the concert since my oldest child was born 7 years ago, but I saw an announcement from TA about lending out ear muffs for children, so I applied for tickets for my family of four. At that time, I felt like ayu was saying to me, "You can come to the concert even with children" and I couldn't help but cry because of ayu's thought for us. My children were so happy at the concert, and I am so glad we went! Thank you! Do you sometimes get a boost from someone's words?<冬雪さん>
A: I would get all teary-eyed when I saw kids wearing ear muffs! We'll look for and find what we can do better before Yoyogi in April to make the LIVE more family-friendly and improve it!

2023-02-09(JST) | Q&A
Q: Thanks for the CDL! Do you get tired right after a gig? Or do you sleep for a few days? <ひとみさん>
A: I'm full of the feeling of sleeping in for days, and as a result, I usually wake up early in the morning. LOL!

2023-02-13(JST) | Q&A
Q: ayu, I cried so much in Nagoya. ayu was crying too. Did you hear TA's voice? <みりさん>
A: Yes, they did. Even before she appeared on stage. They were going to make her cry! LOL!

2023-02-16(JST) | Q&A
Q: ayu, what is the line between your personal and professional life, on and off switch? <サトリングさん>
A: Do you mean ayu and ayumi hamasaki? It's totally different!

2023-02-20(JST) | Q&A
Q: What do you do when you feel helplessly depressed? I listen to ayu's songs and watch her live videos. I'll keep going! I am inspired to keep going.<Sakichanさん>
A: I fall to the bottom once, which is unbelievable. LOL!

2023-02-23(JST) | Q&A
Q: How do you send love to your doggies and little monsters! Hugs? Words? <郁花さん>
A: Both. I think I'm pretty annoying. LOL!