Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 43rd thread - 7th album WITH YOU (25.08.21)
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2021, 07:48 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

AKIHIDE「Music Submarine -Kioku no Umi no Sensuikan-」livestream session will take place this coming Sat night on 20th March

Unlike the past MOON SIDE STUDIO livestream sessions AKIHIDE did , AKIHIDE「Music Submarine -Kioku no Umi no Sensuikan-」will feature AKIHIDE perform only NEVER LAND songs !

The session will start at 9pm Japan time & it will last about an hour

Just like MOON SIDE STUDIO vol.2 to vol.5 , AKIHIDE「Music Submarine -Kioku no Umi no Sensuikan-」will once again be streamed via Streaming+ which's owned by e+

Ticket cost to watch AKIHIDE「Music Submarine -Kioku no Umi no Sensuikan-」online cost ¥3,500 each & tickets already can be purchased now

After AKIHIDE「Music Submarine -Kioku no Umi no Sensuikan-」aired finished on 20th March , the footages will stay on Streaming+ til 27th March

http://akihide.com/pc/news/news_075.html
https://eplus.jp/akihide-st/

Frankly I'm surprised something like this has not happened much earlier but omg yay !

I really hope that this Sat night , AKIHIDE will perform a considerable amount of NEVER LAND songs from the Demonstration demo CDs that they released a long time ago cos up to now , the songs in there are still some of my favourite ones that I still listen to on a regular basis !

And considering that over the years fans still request AKIHIDE to do NEVER LAND songs in his past solo concerts/tours , it's not surprising at last he's going to dedicate 1 whole hour to do only their songs & who can blame him on that ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site