Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 38th thread - 20th single + 12周年 concert + tour in Sept '19
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2018, 09:07 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Front & back covers of Deing , CD only

I'm curious to see if each version of Deing will include a photoshoot of DAIGO since the covers for all 3 versions are not the same

Only time will tell x)

Also currently listening to the other 9 songs in Deing that my friend sent to me earlier on

So far , the 1 that I don't like is DAIGO's take on ZYYG's Kimi Ga Hoshikute Tamarana , it's nothing special & quite boring D:

The rest I've heard are pretty good . I must be honest in that I don't know how the original songs for all 11 tracks in Deing sound like but after hearing DAIGO's spin on them , I will consider to listen to the songs that were sung by the original artistes

That said , it's cool that some of the songs in Deing featured the original artistes themselves

Would have been nice for Kuraki Mai to sing with DAIGO in Secret of my heart but I guess she sat out this time as she was already featured in BREAKERZ's X album :O

But at least Kuraki sang Secret of my heart together with DAIGO during July's DAIGO solo debut 15th anniversary live 【DAIGO VS DAIGO☆STARDUST】onstage so that kinda make up for things

Lastly I was so surprised when my friend sent me the songs from Deing earlier on , I thought she told me she wouldn't be buying any copies as she's tight on $ but nope

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site