Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 09:23 AM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
You bring up good points.

I also understand your frustration with people always concentrating on the bad, but the way I see it is that maybe those people are those who constantly seek out ways to make improvements. I think having a thirst for making things better can manifest and present itself through things such as complaints, and then said person's attitude is misinterpreted as "negative." In actuality, they are just married to the idea of a positive that does not even exist yet.
Lol Fustration is a too strong word to describe how I feel . It's just the outcome of a sociological analysis based on what I read through Internet and social media and what I hear when I’m walking in town and keep my ears open
Yes there are some persons who bring solution in their comments. Unfortunately, I saw more venom than real and constructive solutions at least on social media. As this is a different topic I won't carry on here to avoid to be out of topic.