Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New album "Remember you" on sale 2023.01.25
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2022, 03:04 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Amazon Japan has been applying that practice to new releases they publish the item, get certain amount of pre-orders and then the link is gone and item is unavaliable
Huh, very strange. But then again I haven't pre-ordered anything from Amazon JP in years, usually I get the TA versions from Mumo, but I'm not interested in this TA version. Amazon typically has the faster shipping for me versus CDJapan/YesAsia etc. I jumped on the link pretty much as soon as the announcement was made and the Amazon link was broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Strange, all versions are available at amazon.jp without a problem for me.
E.g. CD only:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/Remember-yo...2129920&sr=8-5
The direct link works (Unavailable ) But it still doesn't come up if I type it in search on amazon, only your direct link seems to work for me.

EDIT: The reason why it wasn't showing up in search and saying Unavailable with the direct link is because they did not enable international shipping for this item. Once I changed it to my Tenso address it showed pre-order and showed up in search. Avex used to allow international pre-orders through Amazon ( or at least that was the case 8-10 years ago) but I guess they don't anymore, or at least not for this album.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 27th December 2022 at 05:44 PM.