Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - FLOWER & Mad World (Short ver. MVs on YouTube)
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2016, 03:27 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_surrealism View Post
Lol you know what's worse than those who complain about her work?

Those who complain about people complaining

TBH since someone brought up Colours -- I thought the videos on that were, for the most part, pretty great. Feel the love was funny/cute, Merry go round was safe but pretty, the only one I was unsure about was Angel.
+1 to the first sentence!

Is this so much pain in the *** to say I dislike something because I dont like the acting and the idea of the video? (Im talking about FLOWER, cause Mad World is simple and gorgeous)

I didnt said that it looked cheap. Some of her videos looked cheap and was amazing - hbya, Voyage, HEAVEN, rainy day, HANABI ~II~. Cheap doesn't mean bad for me.
If I could add something for "cheap" word, I would say that cheap is their creativity. She just used that methods before (its a mix of Don't look back, Last minute and Step by step) and (for me, obviously) her acting skills looks just awkward in this video. She could hire me as a scenario writer and I could think of more creative video for FLOWER with only a good camera and some clothes. I would just put her in to the white screen, and still think of better scenario than the god*** diva-hotel hair cut clique.